E-Commerce Website Design and Database Development Services
Get the effective e-commerce website design needed to help your business succeed online
As a leading ecommerce web design company, Industrial Traffic will help you capitalize on innovative ecommerce design and web technologies optimized to increase product sales and help build brand awareness.
Our experienced team of ecommerce web designers will develop an ecommerce website that is user-friendly, simple to manage and will effectively promote your growing business. But before we even begin the ecommerce design process or provide you with a quote, we like to meet with our customers to first:
- Learn the goals you set for your ecommerce website
- Understand your target audience
- Determine size of the ecommerce website
- Review product inventory and categories
- Identify features needed
This helps us in scoping out your project so we can provide you with an accurate projection of your new ecommerce website design investment that works best for your budget and time schedule.
Key Advantages of Adopting an eCommerce Solution for your Business:
- Business transactions processed securely - 24/7
- Products made accessible to a global customer base
- Functions as a sales tool to provide timely updates about your products and special promotions
- Improve customer satisfaction by integrating "live" online customer service assistance
- Enhances online visibility as ecommerce websites are SEO-friendly
- Easily managed and maintained from remote locations via Internet access
Providing eCommerce web design services to a variety of industries.
With experience creating ecommerce websites for industries ranging from electronics to health foods, the ecommerce web designers at Industrial Traffic know how to develop an effective website that promotes your products in an organized and visually-appealing way that converts curious visitors into repeat customers.
eCommerce Website Features
Our ecommerce web designers can integrate numerous features into your site, depending on your specific needs that will help you easily manage your ecommerce business. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Financial and Operational Features
- Secured financial transactions for billing and payments
- Back order management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Inventory control
- Automated invoice generation and tracking
Customer Service Features
- Customer order tracking and history
- Secure payment processing
- Express checkout capability
- Easily navigated product pages
- Live online assistance
Contact Industrial Traffic Today!
"Thanks for putting together the great new Aberjona Air Compressor web site with all of it's new features that allow me to be "hands-on" while the search engines also drive to me new customers. Quickly sold a new air compressor to a company in VT.....great work!"—Kevin Minnehan, Aberjona Air Compressor